1) Fill in the search fields, then click Search.
2) If there is a match to your name, it's time to Claim Your Cash!
You can fill in and print a claim form or call (919) 508-1000 to request a claim form.
Important: Only a property owner or a person properly authorized by the owner should generate or request a claim form.
3) Carefully read, complete, and sign claim forms before a notary and have signature(s) notarized.
4) Attach the requested proof of ownership and mail it to the Unclaimed Property address on the bottom of the claim form. Please keep a copy of your claim form or record the claim number for future reference.
5) Once a claim is generated for this property, whether you complete the process or not, this property will be removed from our website on the next update, which is Monday.
If the claim for this property is not received by our office within two months, the claim will be dropped and the property will reappear on our website after the next update.